We are pleased to announce the final research initiative of the year: Top Stocks 2020 Challenge
For the fourth year, prime real estate in the Top Stocks PDF report, SumZero's most widely distributed research publication, is opened up to the most deserving ideas/analysts (view the 2019 PDF here).
Winners/Runners-Up will be determined by an independent panel of senior fund managers and asset allocators, and underlying ideas positioned as SumZero's top recommendations for the upcoming year.
About the Top Stocks for 2020 Report
- A merit-based PDF designed to showcase the best, forward-looking research and people from the Buyside;
- The Top Stocks PDF will be published publicly in January 2020 and is slated for maximum distribution across SumZero Buyside and Allocator communities, as well as partnering media outlets;
- Featured entries will cover five distinct themes and will include the research, analyst bios, and fund descriptions.
5 Challenge Categories (1 Winner & 2 Runners-Up per Category)
- Top Special Situations: Event-driven theses. Idea must have one or more hard catalysts cited in "Catalysts" section of submission;
- Top Micro Cap: Ideas must be less than US$300M in MC at submission;
- Top Small Caps: Idea must be less than US$2B in MC at submission;
- Top Mid Cap: Idea must be between US$2B-10B in MC;
- Top Large Caps: Idea must be more than US$10B at submission.
- December 2nd: Challenge Opens
- December 16th: Last Day to Submit
- ~Early January: Winners Announced/PDF Published
Stay tuned for more details about the 2020 Top Stocks Challenge coming soon, including Judges and Prize Partners including Canalyst.
The SumZero Team